Peter’s Promise – Outdoor Winter Theatre
Thank you for booking tickets for the Outdoor Winter Theatre performance of Peter’s Promise this weekend. It’s going to be a magical show and we hope to bring together the Kirkby Lonsdale community in this Christmas performance.
A few things to remember
- Remember to bring your tickets for the show as there is limited seating in the marquee.
- This is an outdoor performance, with only the finale in a marquee. Please wrap up warm and come prepared for all sorts of weather. Raincoats and sensible shoes are advised.
- You are welcome to bring hot food and drinks to keep you warm. Bear in mind there will be short walks between each outdoor set and little seating.
- Tickets will be checked on entrance to the marquee. Remember to bring the correct tickets for the performance.
- Your ticket is your refund token. Keep hold of your ticket after the performance to claim your refund at the Information & Gift Shop on Main Street. We will only be processing refunds from Monday 6th December.
- If you haven’t claimed your refund by 12pm Monday 20th December, it will be donated to Great Ormond Street Hospital. In 1929 JM Barrie gifted the rights to Peter Pan to Great Ormond Street Hospital and it has enjoyed a special relationship with the boy who wouldn’t grow up ever since.
We hope you enjoy the performance, it will certainly be an “awfully big adventure”…
If you want to find out more about Kirkby Lonsdale’s links to the Peter Pan story why not visit The Vault or search for the town on Andrew Birkin’s amazing database https://jmbarrie.co.uk/