Hunt for the matching pieces of an Easter jigsaw puzzle this Easter Weekend! Hundreds of jigsaw pieces are hidden around town for locals to seek out all six parts of an Easter scene between Friday 2nd April – Monday 5th April to be in for winning an Easter prize!
Each piece of the Easter Jigsaw Puzzle is hidden in a different part of town. Use these clues to figure out where:
1. You might find this jigsaw piece hopping from shop to shop.
2.There’s many secret passageways you might find the first jigsaw piece – but which one is Egg Alley?
3. You’ll find this part of the puzzle high above the river – don’t let them fall in!
4. Chick out the best place to play with your friends in Kirkby Lonsdale.
5. A circle of purple flowers once kept this bright jigsaw piece safe from the busy road.
6. Don’t let the Devil steal your eggs!
There are multiple locations for each clue – so keep searching until you find your puzzle piece!
Please take hand sanitiser with you on your hunt as you will need to use it at each location to retrieve your Easter jigsaw piece.
This event is for locals only to enjoy in line with government guidance.
How to claim your prize:
Once you’ve found all six pieces of the Easter Jigsaw Puzzle, put them together to create an Easter scene. Tag us on Facebook or Instagram or send us an email so we can see you’ve won and you will receive a prize from the Information & Gift Shop!
All prizes will be awarded when the Information & Gift Shop reopens from 12th April.